Skan Ray C-Arms available new or refurbished; recertified pre-owned with full warranty for capital investment savings.
SkanRay SkanC High Frequency Mobile C-Arm Package
Skanray offers a compact high frequency mobile C-Arm for your challenging GI, Neuro, Spine, Ortho, Uro and Peripheral vascular and other procedures.
SKAN C, with its compact space-saving design, fits easily in a small workspace thereby allowing more free space for all your C-arm applications. A low lateral height helps to reduce skin irradiation level and meets low height patient handling systems. Effortless precise positioning is possible due to the counter-balanced C-arm, in every plane. Smooth and noiseless motorized vertical movements are available at the press of a button. Adjustable angles of monitors, mounted on a slim monitor cart with small footprint, makes viewing easier.
SKAN C gives unmatched radiation safety by using a fully integrated compact HF X-ray generator, capable of high performance and longer exposure sustainability at negligible leakage radiation. A unity power factor controller working in the range of 99 V – 254 V AC ensures stable and good quality imaging under wide range of input variation. The pulsing capability ensures low dose examination.
A user-friendly design of console and layout ensures easy handling and better understanding with greater comfort. Intuitive GUI helps to speed up procedures for handling more operations in each given time. Reports can be customized with annotation, measurements, space saving multiform print and store options.
Other notable features include:
· Pulse Fluoroscopy Mode produces good quality images with minimum effective exposure to radiation.
· Vascular Mode with DSA, Trace and Road Map tools for efficient vascular applications.
· 1k x 1k resolution image capture for exceptional image quality.
· Multi-Mode functionality accommodates vascular, continuous and pulsed fluoroscopy procedures and radiography.
· Virtual Collimation allows ROI selection without continued fluoroscopy reducing the dose induced to patient.
· Multi-Window Interface projects multiple images simultaneously for quicker diagnosis and inference.
· Storage of over 100,000 images eliminating the need for constant hard drive backup.
· Laser Aimer allows accurate positioning of the patient, localized indication without repeated exposures.
SkanRay SkanC Warranty
· 5 Year parts **Glass is prorated at 20% per year.
· 1 Year Labor Warranty.
· Remote Applications training included.
· Training Onsite Applications training.