All OEC C-Arms are refurbished; recertified pre-owned with full warranty for capital investment savings.
The GE OEC 9600 C-Arm is known for its durability, versatility and excellent image quality. The OEC 9600 has been a staple in pain management centers worldwide, but can also be used for Orthopedics, Vascular and Neurovascular applications. There is also a Cardiac Super ‘C’ version of the OEC 9600 which is quite rare and is equipped with a special single leaf collimator for such applications
• Dual 16-inch high resolution square monitors.
• 4.0 kW generator.
• Rotating anode x-ray tube.
• Iris collimation with dual opposing shutters.
• High resolution CCD camera.
• Fluoroscopy and Pulsed Fluoroscopy modes.
• Pulse Fluorography mode.
• Modules for expansion.
The 9800 Plus – The Definition of Superb Image Quality
The penetrating power of the 9800 Plus’ 15kW rotating anode
X-ray tube, coupled with the tube cooling system and small focal
spot, has enabled dense anatomy penetration with ease for many
years. The proven design facilitates longer fluoro on time – so you
can obtain a superb image in almost any situation.
OEC technology makes the 9800 Plus a master at
compensating for your common imaging challenges.
• When metal is introduced in the X-ray field, Smart
Metal intuitively adjusts brightness and contrast to im–
prove the quality of your images.
• Smart Window dynamically senses the collimator
position and automatically optimizes your image to
be clear and precise.
• During live fluoro, Auto Trak detects the subject
anatomy – even if it’s moving – and reduces dark
images and burnout while stabilizing the image.
VersatilityA fixture in many ER, OR, ICU, Pain Management
and Outpatient settings, the 9800 is your
• Use in a variety of cases. The 9800 Plus produces superb quality im–
ages with ease in Orthopedic, General, Pain Management, Spine and
even Peripheral Vascular procedures.
• Pick the “C” you want. Choose the best C-arm configuration – 9”, 12”
or Super C – that will meet your specific clinical needs.
• Precise positioning. Only OEC’s SmartView pivot joint, allows the
C-arm to move freely off axis and into the precise angle you need
even in tight spaces. The Super C offers 55 degrees overscan to
achieve those steep angle images
The Elite’s image processing power is 100 times greater than older OEC C-Arm models, utilizing Dynamic Range Management. It is capable of producing 1k x 1k high-resolution images.
Renowned imaging quality
- Enhanced planning with Live Zoom, Digital Pen, measurements and annotations
- Automatic imaging profiles, including General HD, help accentuate critical anatomy
- TrueView low-profile X-ray tube housing allows the detector to be closer to the anatomy creating up to a 22% larger field of view**
Enhanced user experience
- 32″ UHD 4K monitor that extends up to 27″ for easy surgeon viewing
- Easy C-arm maneuverability requires 30% less force to steer*
- Simplified user interface with fewer clicks and more active icons*
- Lightweight workstation with SmartConnect
Intelligent Dose Control
- More default settings for procedure or user preference*
- Six dose control options that can be used alone or in various combinations: Digital Spot, Digital Cine Pulse, High Level Fluoroscopy, Standard Fluoroscopy, Low Dose, and Pulse